Cloud-based & Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS)Many of our clients are already enjoying the benefits of Cloud-based & Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS)
“We’ve been working with the highly skilled Boss Controls’ BMS engineers for four years and we are extremely grateful for their excellent standard of service. I am very appreciative of their reactive qualities because this allows us to ensure that the building runs to its potential without compromising energy efficiency in addition to customer experience.
Our BMS is remotely connected which allows Boss to monitor and maintain our system to ensure that when they attend site, their time can primarily allocated to service tasks as opposed to tackling reactive issues. I particularly enjoy Boss’s CAN DO attitude and am pleased to recommend them”.
Cloud-based & Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS) – Support within one hour
Cloud-based and Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS) allows most problems to be quickly fixed within an hour rather than waiting for a traditional call-out.
Boss Controls has created a Cloud-based & Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS) where we can set Facilities Managers (FM) and Estate Managers with a unique password so they can monitor buildings without the need to call an engineer.
We can also set up unique passwords at different levels for all types of managers within your business who require different information to achieve their objectives. For example, your Energy Manager may need to compare energy usage across all your sites and the Facilities Engineer may want to evaluate BMS alarms. Our Cloud-based and Remote Support is so efficient, it will shave off hours of unnecessary work in your business.
The initial set-up of our Cloud-based and Remote Support Building Management Systems (BMS) is very simple. We can either set you up with a 3G/4G modem or if you prefer we can connect over the internet via a VPN. Once everything is set up, we can connect quickly to the site to determine the cause of any problems.
Contact us today https://bosscontrols.co.uk/contact-details/to find out more.
The benefits of our Cloud-based and Remote Support Building Management Systems (BMS):
- Typically 60-70% of reported faults can be diagnosed and rectified remotely often within the hour
- We continuously monitor your building to ensure 24-7 occupancy comfort which has been proven to increase employee productivity and customer sales
- We can easily spot declining performance in your equipment and can step steps to fix potential problems before they occur, preventing loss of business.
- The cost of remote repair is typically less than 50% of a site visit so reduces maintenance costs
- Where a site visit is required by diagnosing the fault remotely, the correct parts can be taken to site saving return visits and again rectifying the fault more quickly
- We can continually improve your energy costs and compare your energy performance across all your sites.
- For example, an Operations Director might want to see which sites are generating the most alarms and complaints. On the other hand, the Energy Manager might want to compare energy usage across all sites to see which ones are the biggest energy hogs.
In summary, our Cloud-based and Remote Support Building Management Services (BMS) have reduced maintenance costs and wasted time so your managers can concentrate on achieving their objectives.
We offer bespoke solutions, based on the site requirements. If this service sounds of interest and you would like to discuss further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org