Boss Remote Solutions Centre (RSC)
Boss Remote Solutions Centre (RSC) is based at it’s HQ in Horsham, West Sussex.
Remote Solutions Centre (RSC) has undergone continuous rigorous testing to reach the standards and benchmarks for its UK wide offering.
We will alert you to any issues regarding your heating and ventilation plant (HVAC), CCTV, security systems, door entry, air quality management, power management, lifts, and access points. Connectivity is achieved via a 4G specialist router with secure VPN protection, implemented to the BMS network and allowing remote centralisation of your estate.
Boss Remote Solutions Centre has been scrutinised by its partners’ to ensure integrity and quality.
Northern Director of BOSS CONTROLS says: “The pandemic has forced the nation to embrace cloud technology, and now is a fabulous opportunity for launching our remote connectivity solutions. Once installed, customers are provided a dedicated support number and email, with direct access to the RSC team. Engineering and tech support are at the customers’ disposal, which sees reductions in turnaround time for implementing solutions. One of the many benefits is that we capture ALL the available data from our customers’ buildings and make sense of it, enabling business owners to run their business in the optimum way, focusing on environmental, financial and mechanical/electrical factors while maximising occupancy comfort, enhancing well-being and productivity.”
There are main two pillars in RSC’s offerings, reactive and pro-active:
- A fully qualified, multi-disciplined team of BMS controls engineers are fully trained to rectify any BMS related issues during the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm as standard and 24/7 as a bolt on service. As standard, BMS controls related issues are normally solved within 1-2 hours.
- Where not BMS related, we will conduct an engineering summary of all relative details to the issue, to enable an efficient handover to the alternative contractor from the client, where we can then be available to support their investigations and advise of any trends or fault data that will aid their investigation via our remote connection.
- Alarm monitoring: Boss RSC remotely connects to customers’ buildings and identifies and reports critical issues, highlighting recommendations, reducing issues and downtime. Messages are transmitted to interested parties via configured dashboard or SMS as standard. Investigations are available as a bolt-on.
- Energy Monitoring: This is where RSC pulls information from areas of your building and displays it in formats which are relevant to each business role – from finance, energy, and CEO. Alarms can be created to detect abnormal energy consumption, resolving issues quickly, reducing energy costs.
- Optimisation & Efficiency: Plant over-usage is detected, preventing it running unnecessarily, minimising plant stress and downtime and maximising plant life. HVAC typically equates to 30-50% of a building’s energy usage costs (10-20% of global consumption (Source: www.sciencedirect.com & www.iea.org (international Energy Agency)
Boss Remote Solutions Centre (RSC) understands that each business is unique and therefore has created flexible packages with additional bolt-ons. Contact email@example.com or visit: www.bosscontrols.co.uk/boss-remote-solutions/
We hope you enjoyed our blog.
If you would like further information about BOSS CONTROLS , while helping you balance your energy management and energy costs, call our sales team on 01403 886508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.