Helping Finance Directors achieve their KPIs
How Boss Controls’ BMS/BEMS helps Finance Directors to meet their KPIs
BOSS can assist finance teams in meeting regulatory requirements to safeguard economic risks. Such risks are presented due to non-compliance or poorly informed analysis of Capital expenditures (CAPEX) and Operating expenses (OPEX) budgets.
As market experts, Boss Controls can assist with planning and verification of realistic financial budgets and business cases. Implementation of BMS/BEMS strategies generate kWh savings, operational savings and in life savings to help meet or exceed your forecasting.
Capital expenditures (CAPEX)
- CAPEX projects require an element of certainty to correctly budget and mitigate further economic risk.
- Smarter deployment of Remote/Onsite services can assist to provide a better capital return to manage your estate.
- Focus on improved working capital leading to greater profit margins/retained earnings.
Operating expenditures (OPEX)
With limited operational budgets OPEX project should be correctly evaluated to ensure longer term benefits are gained.
Cost of delay in not implementing an initiative can lead to costly inlife call outs or asset failures due to non condition based decisions.
- Assigning the wrong discipline of resource will lead to unnecessary costly re-visits with no short term resolution.
Cyber secure sites
- Secure networks are essential to managing energy and environmental requirements.
- Failure to secure your network may lead to exposure to poorly managed assets or energy costs within your buildings.
- Creating a tiered hierarchy allows only authorised personnel to manage the economic expenditure of assets and your environment.
Benefit from up to 55% of verified energy cost savings
Introducing BMS into your business is likely to crack a smile on your Finance Director’s face. Why? BMS uses powerful smart algorithms, diagnostic tools and energy information which can automatically measure and limit energy wastage. Typical savings are up to 55%, for example, if your energy costs £10,000 a year, then a fully optimised BEMS can save you up to £4650pa (based on 84% of your energy being controlled by BMS).
Reduces business risk
Employees must feel comfortable to perform their best and a survey by Northumbria University survey reveals that the perfect temperature for optimal performance is 20 degrees and the most comfortable temperature is 23 degrees. If the temperature strays too far from these, then employees will be focused on feeling more comfortable. Boss Controls BMS’ experts write energy strategies to ensure that optimum temperature is maintained, helping your organisation to benefit from higher employee productivity.
Reduce downtime and ensure business continuity
For many businesses, ‘system down time’ is not acceptable e.g. Data Centres, Hospitals and Factories. Therefore systems need to be robust, reliable and able to adapt or expand with business needs. BMS smart critical alarms can triage and detect if something is serious requires attention to avoid any costly downtime.