We are innovators in creating smart organisations through effective building energy management and promoting Triple Bottom Line.
- Planet: We take a holistic approach to reducing energy consumption and protecting our planet in general.
- People: We optimise BMS controls to improve occupant comfort and wellbeing. This helps people to achieve their full potential, leading to increased productivity and smart working; this in turn will improve the economy.
- Profit: By promoting the Triple Bottom Line, we automatically increase our client’s profit by £000s with the added benefit of payback within months.
We will have made a notable difference in reducing energy consumption, improving well-being and productivity throughout the UK.
- We communicate: People often forget that listening is the most important part of communication. It is through careful listening that we understand and achieve our clients’ goals. We have the technology within Boss to ensure that our whole team are effectively communicating and are truly customer-focused.
- We empower: Boss Controls ensures our clients have a clear view of their energy consumption, putting simple benchmarks and measurements in place to create smart buildings and informed decision-making.
- We learn: In order to achieve The Trend Technology Partnership, we have continuously invested heavily in the development of our BMS controls engineers, who are trained to the highest standard to optimise our clients’ buildings, which in turn optimises their businesses.
Our chosen charity:
We support the World Wildlife Fund and in particular, Adeli penguins, which have suffered a 65% decline in the last 25 years due to a 40% decrease in Sea Ice which is directly linked to climate change. Please help us to support them.
Office: 01403 886508
Out of hours help desk:
For PPM customers. Please enquire.
Address: Barclays House, 51 Bishopric, Horsham RH12 1QJ