What does Corporate Social Responsibility mean to BOSS CONTROLS?
At BOSS CONTROLS, we are deeply committed to making a positive and sustainable impact on society and the environment. That’s why we have embraced the United Nations Global Goals as a guiding framework for our corporate social responsibility initiatives.
The Global Goals, also known as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), provide a comprehensive and universally agreed-upon roadmap for addressing the most critical social, economic, and environmental challenges facing the world today. By aligning our efforts with the Global Goals, we contribute to a collective global movement towards a more equitable, inclusive, and sustainable future.
Below are the Global Goals and targets that BOSS CONTROLS is striving to achieve.
Our Environmental, Ethical, Economic and Philanthropic Responsibilities
- BOSS CONTROLS has the ISO 14001 accreditation, which requires us to maintain documented evidence that our Environmental Management System (EMS) meets the required standard.
- When we upgrade BMS controls, we re-use equipment where possible, and if the equipment can’t be reused or repurposed, it is recycled.
- We are continuously improving as part of our ISO 9001, so keep coming back to see what else we’ve been up to.
- We take a holistic approach to reducing carbon emissions through effective energy management and protecting our planet in general.
- We commit to our Corporate Social Responsibility pledge by backing our statements financially.
- Our goal is much more than making profits: it’s about ensuring our business operations have a positive impact on the environment, people, and our community.
- By promoting the Triple Bottom Line, and looking after the planet and people, we automatically increase our client’s profit by £000s with the added benefit of payback within months.
- We operate in a fair and ethical manner and treat all stakeholders, including leadership, investors, employees, suppliers, and customers fairly.
- Our products, materials, and components are sourced according to free trade standards. Our supply chain is regularly checked.
- We optimise BMS controls to improve occupant comfort and wellbeing. This helps people to achieve their full potential, leading to increased productivity and smart working; this in turn will improve the economy.
Adélie and Emperor penguins are authentic Antarctic residents. There are 18 species of penguins in total. BOSS CONTROLS has a part to play in the survival of Adélie Penguins by optimising BMS Controls, which reduces energy consumption, and tackles climate change.
BOSS CONTROLS works in the following sectors
Get in touch with your BEMS/BMS partner, BOSS CONTROLS
If you have any questions about BEMS/BMS or energy management, Please don’t hesitate to send us a message