BOSS CONTROLS works with Mechanical and Electrical Contractors and Consultants
BOSS CONTROLS works with M&E contractors, installers, M&E consultants and end user clients for all sizes of projects, from pre-planned maintenance, compliance audits, to call out to full fit out installations. We enable you to make informed decisions about the best BMS/BEMS controls and energy management solutions – whether that be Trend, Siemens, Distech, Tridium or Sauter to align most effectively with your clients’ needs.
Our BMS/BEMS controls engineers are regularly trained to the highest standards in their technical ability and customer service communications, to ensure clients understand the reason for all our work – we remove the mystery and complexity, explaining everything we do.
BOSS CONTROLS removes the stress and time creating convenience, smooth project delivery, reducing energy and plant running costs through robust communication protocols and understanding your project scope.
To speak to one of our Building Energy Management Systems (BMS/BEMS) experts today call us on 01403 886508 or use our contact form.
- We communicate clearly with your team and clients at all times
- We keep you updated on the latest BMS/BEMS technology to optimise the effectiveness of your recommended products
- Our goal is to enable you to reach your goals, smoothly and efficiently
- Fully managed solution throughout project
- Case studies upon request
M & E Consultants
- We enable you to make informed choices about the best BMS/BEMS control scoping for your project
- We help you achieve your clients’ design goals – energy management, cost saving, extending plant life to occupancy comfort
- We offer national coverage – remotely and on site – 24/7, 365 days per week
- We engineer over many sectors providing relevant experience in project design
Fit out services
- When planning your next fit-out project, BOSS CONTROLS can add value to your project by advising where technology and connectivity advancements can enhance your project – extending the life of the plant you fit and improving occupancy comfort.
- Our Remote Solutions Centre systems will monitor critical alarms, alerting you to problems reducing the risk of downtime and damage to your reputation.
- Call us on 01403 886508 or use our contact form.